- Summer Day Tours
- Private Tours
- Winter Day Tours
- About Iceland
- About Goecco
- Stroke of A genius - Iceland Review
- Interesting informative pleasant - Grapevine
- Enviormental Elves - Reykjavik MAG
- Es spukt in Reykjavik! - Isländisches
- Heisses Pflaster Reykjavik STERN
- Iceland with a prophetic viking - Gadling
- Photograph of a Ghost - Frettabladid
- TAKE A WALK by Toronto Star
- Not by the book Ottawa Citicen 2010
- Wall Street Journal 2010
- Unique tour guide Vancouver Sun
- Water and Fire in Iceland-Wall Street
- 24 hrs in Reykjavik Essential Travel
- Free Icelandic Photographs
Photograph of a Ghost unexplained and paranormal makes headline in Iceland
The photo was taken on Christmas night in the graveyard near the pond Thornin. I took a series of pictures and this was the only one with fog or smoke. I was with my wife, Nicole, and two sons, Scott (11) and Kurt (4). We saw no smoke or fog or apparitions ourselves, but when I looked at the picture in the graveyard at the time, I saw something that looked like fog or smoke or who knows what in the camera screen. We did not go to the graveyard looking for ghosts, only to see the pretty candles. It is our 4th year in a row coming to Reykjavik and it is becoming a family tradition. We love the pools and absolute relaxation that Iceland has to offer. The children love it so much and would be happy to move to Iceland.
My wife believes in demons but not ghosts. She thinks the images are of demons. I personally have no reason to either believe or disbelieve in ghosts. My family does however have a history of prediction, or as we call it "ESP" (extrasensory perception). I just can't explain it. Also when we got home, I saw the red splatters on the tombstones. It is probably just wax, but it surely suggests blood.
Home - Winter Day Tours - Summer Day Tours - Private Tours - BOOKING - Inquiry Form - (About Goecco)
Copyright © 2012 Goecco Outdoor adventures iceland. All Rights Reserved. All images on this website are protected by copyright. Images may be reproduced for NON PROFITABLE purposes with APPROPRIATE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT to Goecco Outdoor Adventures.